- 1 1/2 cups glutinous (malagkit) rice flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 raw eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 200ml coconut cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 50g grated cheese
- banana leaves
- In a bowl, mix the rice flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and sugar then set aside.
- Mix the sugar, melted butter and water in a separate bowl.
- Beat the egg and add it in the mixture.
- Add the liquid mixture with the dry ingredients.
- Heat the banana leaves in the stove and cut to the shape of the molder.
- Pour the batter in the molder.
- Top with cheese and salted egg.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 170 C. Remove from oven and serve, enjoy!
Image: youtube.com (PagkaingPinoyTV)