- 1 & ½ lb ground pork
- 1 & ½ cup potatoes, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium sized onion, minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pc pork cube
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 boiled eggs (optional)
- Pour and heat the cooking oil in a pot.
- When the oil is hot enough, put- in the garlic and sauté until the color turns light brown.
- Add the onions and sauté until the texture becomes soft.
- Put- in the ground pork and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the beef or pork cube, tomato sauce, and water and let boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Put- in the carrots and potatoes then stir until every ingredient is properly distributed.
- Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the salt, ground black pepper, and sugar then stir.
- Put in the boiled eggs and turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve. Enjoy!