You may want to consider these Pinoy-style cheese sticks as the go-to appetizer or pica-pica every time you have parties and other social gatherings.
If you have the entrepreneurial spirit, why not make this a small business? It has low cost and is easy to do, surely you would get paid well for your efforts! Learn how to make this delicious cheesy treats today!
Pinoy Cheese Sticks Recipe
- 220 g Regular cheese
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 cups Bread crumbs
- 2 pcs Eggs with 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Ketchup or Ketchup Mayo dipping sauce
- Freeze cheese until firm so it will be easy to cut. Cut cheese into sticks of desired size.
- In a bowl, mix together bread crumbs, ground black pepper and salt. In another bowl mix egg and water.
- Dredge cheese sticks in flour (shake off the excess flour). Then, cover in egg mixture and cover in seasoned bread crumbs, twice.
- Place it in a freezer safe plate and freeze for 1 hour before frying.
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat and fry cheese sticks in batches. Turn it occasionally and fry until golden brown in color.
- Drain excess oil in a strainer or paper towel.
- Serve hot with ketchup or ketchup-mayo dipping sauce.
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)