- 6 pcs ripe Saba bananas, mashed
- 1 cup all- purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 & ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cups cooking oil
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and ½ cup sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
- Gradually add the mashed bananas while mixing.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Mix well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- In a pan, heat half of the oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, scoop about ½ cup of the mixture and fry in the pan (add the remaining oil in the next batches).
- Fry both sides until the color turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar on both sides.
- Serve and enjoy!