If you’re gunning for a unique dessert, then most people haven’t tried the new Pastimallows. From the name, it is a combination of our very own pastillas and our favorite kiddie dessert marshmallows.
Think of it as pastillas with a soft chewy flavored marshmallow inside. It’s a real treat so try learning how to make them today!
- Marshmallows any flavor
- 3 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk add more until you reach desired consistency
- White sugar for coating
- In a bowl, mix together powdered milk and condensed milk.
- Wet your hand or grease it with butter to avoid mixture sticking to your hand.
- Scoop mixture and roll into a ball then flatten using palm of your hand.
- Put marshmallow on the center and cover it with pastillas mixture and shape it like the shape of marshmallow.
- Roll into the sugar to coat.
- Serve or pack in cellophane for later or for business.