Onions rings is always a good alternative to French fries or cheese sticks when it come to pica-pica on any of our get-togethers.
Have you tried making one yet? Having a good crisp coat may be a challenge. Learn the technique and try this recipe to achieve making the perfect batch of onion rings!
Onion Rings Recipe
- 2 pcs Large-sized yellow onion
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pv egg beaten
- Salt and pepper
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- First, peel and slice onion into rings. Carefully separate the rings.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- In a separate bowl beat egg and add evaporated milk. Mix and set aside.
- Dredge onion rings on flour mixture.
- Pour the milk mixture to the flour mixture to make a batter. Dip onion rings on the batter and let excess batter to drip. Then cover with bread crumbs.
- Fry onion rings in medium heat. Turn and fry until golden brown in color.
- Place in a plate lined with paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve with mayo-ketchup dipping sauce.
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)