- 1 bag of sprouted mung beans
- ¼ kilo or 250 grams small shrimp
- 2 white medium onion, sliced
For the Batter:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoon of water
- orange food coloring
- cooking oil
Prepare the shrimp but cutting the pointed tip on its head.
Wash and let the mung beans drain.
Preheat pan with cooking oil.
Combine all the ingredients for the batter.
5. Layer the ingredients, first the mung beans then the sliced onion and the shrimp.
Pour enough amount of the batter wait until it sank in the bottom and then fry.
Make a dipping sauce of your choice just be sure to add freshly chopped garlic.
Serve and Enjoy!