- 2 packages of Oreo cookies
- 10 crushed Oreo cookies
- 2 tubs of Cool Whip
- Chocolate ice cream sauce
- Dip the Oreos in some milk and line them at the bottom of a square pan.
- Use half the container of Cool whip to frost over the layer of Oreos.
- Repeat making the layers until you run out of Oreos and Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle the top of the whole cake with the crushed Oreo cookies and drizzle with the chocolate ice cream sauce.
- Keep chilled in your fridge to set for one hour and then take out to serve. Enjoy!