There are a lot of ways to enjoy Oreos other than splitting, licking, and dunking them in milk.
Like, for instance, turning it into an easy dessert cake (no oven needed!). This recipe is so easy to do and there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t make them the next time you get your hands on some Oreo cookies.
No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe
- 2 packs (137g) Oreo vanilla sandwich cookies split into two
- Crushed Oreos
- 6 tbsp Condensed milk
- 2 packs All-purpose cream
- In a bowl, combine the all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well. Cover and put in the freezer for 1 hour. (This would make the cream thicker.)
- Arrange the Oreo cookies in a deep container or baking dish. Fill spaces with crushed oreos.
- Put cream on top of the oreo and spread evenly.
- Repeat the process until you reach desired number of layers. Top the last layer with cream and sprinkle with crushed Oreos.
- Cover and chill overnight. Enjoy!