- 1 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Big Can (300ml) Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 4 Eggs
- Powdered Sugar, for dusting
- Grease bottom and sides of baking pan with cooking oil (vegetable oil, corn oil or canola oil). Set aside.
- In a bowl combine all-purpose flour and baking powder. Mix and set aside.
- In another bowl whisk softened butter until smooth. Add eggs and mix. Add condensed milk and mix until well combined. Gradually add dry ingredients and mix every addition.
- Pour cake batter into a grease baking pan (6 inch round pan). Tap to get rid of bubbles.
- Put wire stand inside the pan and preheat pan for 10 minutes over medium heat. After 10 minutes put baking pan on top of wire rack. Cover and cook over low medium heat for 60 minutes or until toothpick or bamboo skewer inserted comes out clean. After it cook let it cool before unmolding.
- Dust with powdered sugar on top.
Source: Sarap Channel