- 1 (22g) sachet Milo
- 12-15 pieces loaf bread or tasty bread
- 6 pack (15g each) cream cheese
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Extra milo powder (for coating)
- 2-4 tbsp butter
- Cut crust on each side of the bread. Flatten the bread using spoon or improvised rolling pin. You can use a drinking glass as rolling pin.
- In a bowl cream sugar and cream cheese. Add milo powder and mix until well combined.
- Spread milo cream cheese mixture into the bread. Then roll the bread tightly.
- Melt butter in a pan. Fry bread roll until slightly brown over low-medium heat. Transfer into a serving plate. Brushed bread roll with melted butter if it becomes dry. Then sprinkle or roll it in milo powder.
Source: Sarap Channel