- 500 g Chinese Tofu
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 2 finger chilies, sliced
- Start by heating oil in a deep pan.
- Cut up the Chinese tofu into cubes and fry in the hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain fried tofu in paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, oyster sauce, sugar, parsley, and pepper. Mix well, and add water until desired thickness is achieved. Adjust to taste accordingly.
- Heat the mayo mixture in low heat while stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Then add the bell pepper and continue stirring for 1 more minute.
- Heat up a sizzling plate then add a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Saute garlic and onions until cooked, then add the tofu and the mayo dressing. Mix well.
- Sprinkle with sliced finger chilies and more onions.
- Serve sizzling and enjoy!