- 6 pcs large ripe mangoes
- 1/2 pack (48 g) clear unflavored gelatin mix
- 100 g sugar
- 750 g water
- 240 ml all-purpose cream
- 150 ml condensed milk
- 240 g cooked sago
- Combine the gelatin mix, sugar, and 3 cups water in a large pot.
- Apply medium heat then cook while stirring into a near boil.
- Once it starts to boil, remove from heat and pour the jelly liquid into a baking dish.
- Allow to cool at room temperature and refrigerate for about 1 hour to completely set. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Peel mangoes and slice the flesh from the pits. Cut the flesh of the five mangoes into cubes and discard the pit and skin.
- In a food processor or blender, process the remaining mango into puree consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine all-purpose cream, condensed milk, and mango puree. Stir until blended.
- Add mango cubes, gelatin, and sago. Gently stir to distribute.
- Refrigerate for about 1 to 2 hours to chill before serving. Enjoy!
Image: flickr.com (Anushruti RK)