Mango Float or Mango Graham Ref Cake is a common dessert in our country nowadays. It is really simple, quick, and even fun to make.
I remember making my first Mango Float when I was a little kid. I was so excited that I would often open the freezer to check if it was already hard enough. 😀
Why not make your own today and we this easy recipe, you’ll have the perfect tasting Mango Float in no time!
Mango Float Recipe
- 2 packs (200 g) Graham crackers
- 3 pcs Ripe medium-sized mangoes slice into strips
- 2 packs (250 ml) All-purpose cream chilled overnight
- 1 can (380 g) Condensed milk
- In a bowl, beat using hand mixer 2 packs (250 ml) all-purpose cream (chilled overnight) in high speed.
- When it double its size add condensed milk and beat until well combined. Set aside or let it chill in the ref until ready to use.
- Arrange graham crackers in a deep container. Fill gaps with bits and pieces of graham crackers.
- Put cream on top of graham and spread evenly. Add strips of mangoes on top of the cream.
- Add another layer of graham crackers, spread cream on top of graham and strips of mangoes on top of cream.
- Repeat process until you reach desired number of layers. I made 4 layers of graham crackers, cream, and mangoes on this recipe.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator overnight to let the graham soak in the cream. The result is a cake-like texture and cream is so smooth and creamy.
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)