- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 pcs tablea tsokolate
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened, more for greasing
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare a steamer. Grease 6 large puto molds or muffin tins. Set aside.
- In a bowl, blend egg yolks, evaporated milk, and condensed milk until well combined. Divide among molds.
- Steam for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil then simmer.
- Add sugar and tablea; stir until dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in butter. Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Divide batter among the molds on top of the leche flan.
- Steam until fully cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Unmold and serve drizzled with caramel sauce.