Peach Mango Pie is definitely one of the best food you can buy at Jollibee! The burst of tropical flavors from the hot crunchy pie is the best way to end your Chicken joy meal. 🙂
Why not try making these at home and have as much as you want! This recipe will surely make your own creation taste like the ones from our country’s best fast food chain.
Jollibee-Style Peach Mango Pie Recipe
For the Crust:
- 2 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Cold butter cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Cold water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 pc Egg
- Cooking oil for deep-frying
For the Filling:
- 1 cup Ripe mangoes cubed
- 1 cup Peaches cubed
- 3 tbsp Sugar add more sugar if the mangoes are not too sweet
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch with 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice optional
- 1 pc egg with 1 tbsp water beat together for egg wash
- In a pan, combine the cubes of mangoes and peaches then mix for 2 minutes in medium heat.
- Add sugar and lemon juice then mix well. Cook until a little bit mushy like a jam but still has chunks on it.
- Mix in cornstarch dissolve in water. Stir well until thick. Remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl and let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, salt and sugar. Add butter. Cut butter to flour with fork or your clean hands.
- Mix the dough until you form a coarse crumbs. Add egg and mix until just combined.
- Add cold water and mix until pastry dough form. Cover or wrap it in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes or so.
- Rolled dough in a floured board for about 2 mm thick. Cut into big square then divide it into four little square shape or disk shape.
- Fill with a tablespoon of the filling. Fold and seal edges using a fork. Then brush both sides with egg wash.
- Deep-fry pies in a heated oil until golden brown. Drain in paper towel to remove excess oil. Serve hot.