Who doesn’t love hotdogs? Surely this food brings out the kid in anyone!
These hotdog bread rolls are perfect for your parties, big crowd dinners (or just snacking on your own)! Learn how to shape and cook them into golden crisps with this recipe!
Hotdog Rolls Recipe
- 7 pcs Regular hotdog
- 7 pcs Loaf bread
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 pcs Eggs beaten
- Cheese cut into strips
- Cooking oil for frying
- Heat some oil in a pan then fry the hotdogs. (If you’re using jumbo size hotdogs slice it half lengthwise so it will be easy to roll with the bread.)
- Put fried hotdog in a tissue paper to remove excess oil. Set aside.
- Flatten each bread using spoon or improvised rolling pin. (You can use a drinking glass as a rolling pin.)
- Put the fried hotdog and cheese strips in each bread loaf then roll the bread tightly. Secure the bread by inserting toothpick.
- Dip the bread roll in beaten egg then roll in a plate of bread crumbs. Repeat until you finish all the bread.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry hotdog rolls until golden brown. Drain in tissue paper to remove excess oil.
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)