- 3 pcs hotdogs, cut into 4 strips
- 4 oz quick melt cheese, cut into 24 thin strips
- 12 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- First, trim the edges of each bread slice and flatten with a rolling pinuntil very thin.
- Spread some catsup very thinly on the top side of bread slice.
- Arrange a strip of hotdog and two cheese strips on at the edge of bread and roll bread into a log to enclose filling.
- Press lightly on seams to completely seal (or secure with toothpicks and remove when ready to dredge in bread crumbs).
- Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk together until well- beaten.
- Place the Panko bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- Dip the bread rolls in the egg mixture and roll them in the bread crumbs (pat down crumbs to fully coat).
- Pour and heat about 2 inches deep of oil in a wide, thick-bottomed pan over medium heat.
- Place prepared bread rolls seam side down and deep-fry until golden, turning on sides as needed.
- Remove from pan and drain on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Enjoy!