You may be familiar of the Pinoy fruit salad as a dessert but have you tried it as a drink?
It is refreshing and definitely great tasting at the same time! You can level up your beverage for your next party with this easy recipe. Learn what ingredients you’ll need here:
Fruit Salad Drink Recipe
- 1 can 370ml evaporated milk
- 1 can 306ml condensed milk
- 1 small size papaya cut into pieces
- 1 small size melon or watermelon cut into pieces
- 2-3 pcs of banana (you can use lakatan) cut into pieces
- 1 medium size ripe mango cut into pieces
- 1 pack gelatin gulaman (either green or red or both), cut into cubes
- 2-3 cups chunks of ice or more
- ½ to 1 cup sugar if needed (especially when your making this for business you add a lot of ice, once the Ice melt the sweetness will reduced)
- In a big bowl or a pitcher combine chopped papaya, melon, banana, mango and gulaman (gelatin).
- Pour in evaporated milk and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add chunks of ice. Add sugar if needed.
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)