Creamy carbonara is another version of Pinoy-style carbonara pasta. It is the more popular white-sauce pasta here in our country.
This pasta is a familiar dish served during events like birthdays, baptismals, weddings, etc. since it’s a good alternative to pancit and it’s easy to cook in large quantities.
Try this recipe below:
Creamy Carbonara Recipe
- 250 g spaghetti pasta
- 250 g bacon
- 150 g mushroom
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 150 g cream cheese
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion
- 3 tbsp garlic
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook the pasta in a pot with boiling water (refer to package instructions).
- In a pot, sauté the garlic, onion, mushroom, and bacon.
- Add-in the milk and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pour-in the all-purpose cream, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Cook until the desired consistency is met.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese. Serve.
Image: youtube.com (PagkaingPinoyTV)