I’ve seen floats or ref cakes made up of local fruits like mangoes, avocados, and bananas, but I can believe that we have coffee jelly graham float is another level. Coffee jelly is good enough in itself but turning it into a cake is something else.
Try making these and see how your family and friends would react. 🙂
Coffee Jelly Graham Float Recipe
- 2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream, chilled
- 6 tbsp condensed milk chilled
- 1 pack graham crackers honey variant
- ½ tsp instant coffee
- 1 pack (95g) coffee flavor sweetened jelly powder (or flavor your own)
- Make coffee jelly using coffee flavored gelatin. Cook gelatin according to package instructions.
- Pour dissolved gelatin in a shallow dish or container. Let it cool to set.
- When the coffee jelly is already set, cut it into cubes. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix together chilled all-purpose cream, condensed milk and instant coffee. Cover and chill or freeze in the ref for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add the coffee jelly cubes in the mixture and mix well.
- Arrange graham crackers in a baking dish or a deep container. Fill in gaps with crushed graham. Spread cream on top evenly.
- Repeat process until you reach the desired number of layers. Chill in the ref for 4 hours or overnight. Best served chilled. Enjoy!
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)