We know buko pandan as a delicious sweet ending to a buffet you had during local events and celebration dinners.
But did you know you can also make this as a drink? Same ingredients but more refreshing!
Learn this recipe and try making it at home!
Buko Pandan Drink Recipe
- 5 cups coconut juice
- 2 cups young coconut shredded
- 250 g tapioca pearls (sago) cooked
- 1 pack jelly powder (gulaman) cooked and cut into cubes
- 1 big can condensed milk
- 1-2 tsp pandan extract
- Sugar to taste
- Dissolve jelly powder in water. Heat the mixture and continuously stirring until it boils. Remove from heat. Carefully pour mixture into mold and leave to cool. Cut jelly into cubes and set aside. (Refer also to package instructions)
- Put tapioca pearls in boiling water. Stir continuously to prevent sago from sticking together. Cook until it start to turn transparent, check if its cooked through. Then rinse, drain and set aside to cool down. (Refer also to package instructions)
- In big deep bowl or a pitcher, combine the cooked tapioca pearls, gulaman, young coconut, buko juice, condensed milk, and pandan extract.
- Check the sweetness and add sugar if needed.
- Mix and chill in the fridge before serving. Enjoy!
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)