- 740 ml all purpose cream (chilled overnight)
- 300 ml condensed milk (chilled overnight)
- 20 grahams Chocolate single packs
- 10g gelatine clear and unflavored
- 1/8 cup hot water
For the Toppings and Fillings:
- 1-2 cups cherries
- 2 cups chocolate syrup
- 2-3 cups chocolate shavings
- Whip all purpose cream for 5 min. on high speed
- dissolve gelatine in hot water. Note: do not mix hot gelatine into the cream
- gradually add condensed milk into the cream
- add dissolved gelatine
- mix for another 3 min. on high speed
- assemble: arrange grahams in a deep dish or container.
- spread 1 cup cream mixture evenly on top
- add 2 tbsp chopped cherries
- drizzle chococlate syrup
- repeat steps for the second layer. Note: refrigerate for 1 hour before adding the topping.
- after 1 hour you can now add the toppings. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and cherry syrup, top with chocolate shavings and cherries.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight