- 150 g tahong meat, cooked and removed from shell
- 6 pcs eggs
- 2 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 pcs large Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 25 g green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Beat eggs until frothy. Set aside.
- Pour and heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add tomatoes and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Add mussels and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce and stir to combine.
- Add beaten eggs, swirling pan to fully disperse over mussels. Sprinkle green onions on top.
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs begin to set at the edges but still wet in the middle.
- Transfer pan to a 375 F oven. Continue to cook for about 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- Remove from heat and cut into wedges to serve. Enjoy!