- 5 regular hot dogs, sliced diagonally
- 1 meduim white onion, peeled, sliced into rings
- 1/4 cup banana ketchup, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce, or to taste
- siling labuyo, chopped, as garnish
- ground black pepper, to taste
- cooking oil, as needed
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Add sliced hot dogs and saute until edges are just turning brown. Remove from heat.
- Add onions to the remaining oil. Saute in the hot oil until just translucent and softened. Return the hot dogs to the pan.
- Add ketchup, sriracha, and season with ground black pepper to taste. Stir. Cook until just heated through. Stir in siling labuyo, if using. Serve while hot.