- 1 kg chicken feet
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup of green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large ginger, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 dried hot chilis, crushed
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, diluted in 1⁄2 cup of water
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup cooking oil
- In a pan, heat the cooking oil and add- in the chicken feet.
- Continue frying until the feet turns golden brown.
- Remove the chicken feet and set them aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the garlic and ginger.
- Add- in the fried chicken feet, soy sauce, and oyster sauce.
- Add- in the water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until the chicken feet are tender.
- Add- in the sugar, green onions, and chilis, then mix well.
- Add- in the cornstarch and mix thoroughly for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate. Enjoy!