- 3 & 1/2 cups cane vinegar (tuba vinegar is best option)
- 3 tbsp ginger, sliced
- 3 tbsp langkawas (galangal), sliced
- 1 tbsp whole peppercorns
- 1 cup fresh siling labuyo
- 1 head garlic
- 1 long neck empty bottle, cleaned (container)
- Insert and combine the ginger, langkawas (galangal), garlic, whole peppercorns, and siling labuyo in an empty long neck bottle (or any clean liquor bottle).
- Pour the vinegar in the bottle then tightly cover it.
- Lightly shake the bottle and store in room temperature for 2 days to allow the spices to blend with the vinegar (the longer you store it, the spicier it becomes).
- Serve as a condiment with soy sauce or fish sauce for your grilled and fried dish. Enjoy!