Pork kilawin is another dish that involves grilled pork, in this case we make use of pork belly.
It is then combined with a tasty blend of vinegar, spices, and cucumber.
This is very easy to prepare, check the recipe and have this on your plate in no time!
Pork Kilawin Recipe
- 1 kg grilled pork belly
- 1 cup cane vinegar
- 1 medium cucumber diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1 medium yellow onion minced
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Red chilies
- Chop the pork belly into serving pieces then set aside.
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, salt, ground black pepper, chili, and sugar. Mix well.
- Arrange the pork, cucumber, and onion in a large bowl.
- Add the vinegar mixture then stir.
- Let it stay for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Image: youtube.com (Panlasang Pinoy)