- 400 g pork, serving slice
- 500 g chicken, serving slice
- 400 g saba or cardaba banana, sliced
- 220 g chick peas or garbanzos (for dried chick peas, soak it overnight; for canned chick peas, just drain the water)
- 300 g potatoes
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 220 g tomato puree or sauce
- 200 g pechay or bok choy
- 1 tbsp whole kernel peppercorn
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1.8 L of water
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Saute garlic and onion until light brown.
- Saute the pork for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and tomatoes then saute for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a casserole with the water, add the sauteed meat and the salt. Let it boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until meat soften.
- Add the potatoes, banana, chick peas, tomato puree and whole kernel peppercorn.
- Cook for 8 minutes. You can add extra salt or ground pepper to tast.
- Add the pechay and simmer for 30 seconds.
- Serve warm and enjoy!