There may be a lot of fruit salad recipes out there, but for me the Pinoy-style fruit salad is a definite standout.
When talking about fiestas, birthdays, and other big occasions, it seems like this is a must-have dessert.
This recipe uses basic, readily available ingredients so you can enjoy this fruit salad anytime you want to.
Pinoy Style Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 can Fruit Cocktail (432 g each), drained
- 2 packs all-purpose cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup cheese cubed
- 1 bottle (340 g) Nata De Coco drained
- 1 pc small sized red apple chopped (don’t peel skin)
- In a bowl, mix together the drained fruit cocktail and nata de coco.
- Add-in the cheese, apple, all-purpose cream, and condensed milk then mix well.
- Cover and chill before serving.
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)