- 3 cups cassava, grated and well drained
- 1 can (439 g) fresh pineapples, crushed and well drained
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups thick coconut milk
- 1/3 cup pure coconut milk (for topping)
- 3/4 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 & 1/2 cups white sugar
- Salt, to taste
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add- in the sugar, salt, and butter then mix well.
- Stir- in the thick coconut milk, grated cassava, and crush pineapples.
- Pour the mixture into a greased square pan (8″ x 8″).
- Bake in a 350 F preheated oven until light brown.
- Pour pure coconut milk on top.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, and enjoy!