- 400 grams bihon noodles, rinsed
- 100 grams sotanghon noodles, rinsed
- 1 large chicken breast, pre-boiled, shredded
- 200 grams pork belly, pre-boiled, cut into thin strips
- 200 grams medium size shrimp, pre-boiled, shelled
- 1/2 medium size cabbage, shredded
- 1 small bundle spring onion chopped
- chicharon baboy, roughly chopped
- 4-6 cups chicken/pork broth
- 1/2 head garlic, chopped
- 1 medium size white onion sliced thinly
- 2/3 cup fish sauce
- white pepper powder
- sesame oil
- cooking oil
- kalamansi or lemon
- Heat wok until it start to smoke, add in 3 to 4 tbsp. of cooking oil.
- Add in the garlic and stir cook until the color start to change to light brown, do not over fry, remove from wok and keep aside.
- Using the same wok and oil stir cook the onion for about half a minute then add in the cabbage and stir cook for another minute.
- Remove the vegetables from the wok and keep aside. Using the same wok add and oil as necessary, add in the pork and chicken, stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in 1/2 cup of the fish sauce and a few dashes of white pepper powder and continue to stir cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in 3 to 4 cups of the broth let boil and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add in the noddles and stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until it absorbed the broth, add the remaining broth and the remaining fish sauce as necessary and continue to stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the noodles are just cooked.
- Reduce heat to low, add in shrimp, the vegetables, half of the fried garlic and a few drizzles of sesame oil, stir cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with spring onion, fried garlic, chicharon baboy garnishing and drizzled with kalamansi or lemon juice.