- 150 g. pork, boiled, cut into strips
- 150 g. pork liver, boiled, cut into strips
- 200 g. medium size shrimp, shelled
- 1/2 k. Lucban miki noodles
- 1 medium size carrot, sliced
- 3 big bundles pechay, cut crosswise
- 200 g. sitsaro, stringed
- 1 medium size sayote, sliced
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup patis
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- cooking oil
- vinegar or kalamansi juice
- In a large wok, sauté onion and garlic.
- Add pork and shrimp stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat start to sizzle, Add soy sauce, patis and black pepper and stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 6 to 8 cups of broth from boiling of pork and shrimp shells and heads, let boil and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add in miki noodles stir and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until noodles are soft and have absorb most of the broth add more stock if necessary.
- Add all the vegetables stir and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are just cooked.
- Serve with vinegar or kalamansi.