- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 3 Oreo sachet
- 3/4 cup Evaporated Milk (you can also use water)
- 1 Tbsp Oil
FOR THE OREO GLAZE:
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar or Granulated Sugar
- 1 sachet oreo
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
FOR THE OREO STREUSSEL:
- 2 sachet (33g) Sulit Pack Powdered Milk or 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 2 sachet oreo
- In a bowl mix together all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt . Mix. Add evaporated milk, crush oreo and oil. Mix well. Use clean hand to form a dough. Knead dough and sprinkle some flour if it’s too sticky. Cover the bowl and rest the dough for 30 minutes to form gluten.
- Dust dough mat with flour. Knead dough until elastic and smooth. Roll it into a log and cut into mini dough. Shape into a ball. Rest dough for 10 minutes before frying.
- Fry in a preheated oil until golden brown over low heat. Let it cool.
- OREO GLAZE. In a bowl combine powdered sugar or granulated sugar, crush oreo and hot water. Mix well until sugar is fully dissolved. Set aside.
- OREO STREUSSEL. In a bowl combine powdered milk and crush oreo. Mix well.
- Dip oreo donut into the oreo glaze. Then cover in oreo streussel. Repeat process until you finish coating all the oreo donut.