- 1 can (14 oz) dulce de leche
- 2½ cups powdered full cream milk (you can use Bear Brand)
- ½ cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup sugar
Packaging You May Need :
- White paper, cut into 1-1/2 inch squares
- colored Japanese paper, cut into 2-inch squares
- Combine the dulce de leche, full cream milk and peanuts in a bowl and stir together until well-combined.
- Refrigerate for about 10 to 15 minutes to firm up a bit for easier handling.
- Divide mixture into about 40 portions and roll each portion into logs of about 1-inch long. Roll pastillas in sugar until fully coated.
- (Optional) Wrap each pastillas with a piece of white paper (resulting into a “tube”) and then wrap with the colored Japanese paper. Insert the sides of the Japanese paper into the white paper “tube” to completely seal pastillas.