- 19 oz graham crackers
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries
- 3½ cups heavy cream
- 1 banana, sliced thin
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
1. Cream powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt with the heavy cream in the bowl of astand mixer. Beat until the cream mixture holds stiff peaks.
2. Spread a thin layer of heavy cream mix in a 9×13 pan just to coat the bottom.
3. Layer 5 graham crackers across the center of the pan, then 2 more,breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.
4. Spread a thick layer of heavy cream mix over grahams and top with a heartylayer of sliced strawberries.
5. Place graham crackers on top of strawberries, then heavy cream mix, then layer of thinly sliced bananas.
6. Repeat the graham-strawberries-cream layers 1 more time (3 times total) and you should reach the top of the pan.
7. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until the graham crackers have softened completely.
8. Top with a few sliced strawberries or whole strawberries if you desired. Serve chilled.