Do you want to make these fudgy, chewy, chocolatey brownies but you don’t have an oven at home? No problem! Now you can make this munchies anytime you want to!
Learn how to achieve the right mixture that’s perfect for the Filipino taste with this recipe!
No-Bake Pinoy Brownies Recipe
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 cup Evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1/4 tsp Instant coffee
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar
For the Frosting
- 1 cup Dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup Evaporated milk
For the Toppings:
- 1/4 cup Chopped peanuts
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a bowl. Mix together and set aside.
- In a pan, over low heat, add the evaporated milk, sugar, butter, vanilla and instant coffee. Mix until it completely dissolved.
- Add- in the sifted flour and cocoa mixture. Mix. Then gradually add remaining evaporated milk. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until it can already hold a shape.
- Transfer mixture in a container lined with parchment or wax paper. (You can also use aluminum foil.)
- Spread mixture evenly into the container. Flatten and smooth the surface using a spoon or spatula.
- Using an improvised double boiler. Melt the dark chocolate in evaporated milk over low heat. Stir until the chocolate completely melted.
- Pour chocolate frosting on top of brownies and spread it evenly. Sprinkle some chopped peanuts.
- Cover and chill in the ref overnight. After it's chilled, cut brownies into bite size pieces. Enjoy!
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)