- 46 pcs Oreo Cookies
- 3 packs cream cheese (8oz per pack)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz whipping or all-purpose cream
- Extra Oreos for toppings (optional)
For the Crust:
- Crush 20 pcs Oreo cookies.
- Combine this with the melted butter.
- In a 9 inch springform pan, place and spread the crushed Oreos evenly at the bottom.
- Fill halfway up the sides.
- Refrigerate until firm.
For the Filling:
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth and well-combined.
- Stir in whipping cream gently.
- Crush 16 pcs of Oreos and chop 10 pcs of Oreos.
- Stir the Oreos into the mixture.
- Pour the filling into the crust and smoothen the top.
- Top with Oreos (whole, chopped, crumbs), optional.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!