It’s amazing how Oreo cookies became a versatile ingredient when it comes to making different desserts! And even though these cookies are good enough in itself, we still encourage you to explore different creations such as Oreo Cakes and Oreo Balls.
This Oreo Balls recipe is super easy, in fact, you won’t even have to bake it (yay!). And we even have the option of choosing the coating that we like. Check out this recipe now!
No-Bake Oreo Balls Recipe
- 27 pcs Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- Dessicated coconut You can choose other coating like chopped peanuts or dipped it in melted chocolate or just plain oreo balls.
- Break oreo cookies into chunks and put it in a ziplock bag. Release the air from the ziplock and seal it.
- Crush the oreos using rolling pin or a blender (if available).
- Transfer oreo crumbs into a bowl. Mix in the melted butter then stir until well blended and the consistency is thick.
- Scoop spoonful of oreo mixture and form a ball. Roll in dessicated coconut or any coating of your choice.
- Chill in the fridge. Enjoy!