- 6 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 sachet (24g) Milo
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder (To darken color a bit)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Tbsp Evaporated Milk
- Condensed Milk
- Powdered Sugar, for dusting
- In a bowl beat together egg and sugar until thick and smooth.
- Sift in all-purpose flour, milo powder, cocoa powder and baking soda. Gently fold in until just combined.
- Fold in melted butter and evaporated milk until combined.
- Grease bottom and sides of a pan with cooking oil. Pour in mixture into the pan.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes over low heat. Remove from pan and put in a parchment paper. Make shallow cut on top of the cake, so it can be easily rolled. Then roll cake in parchment paper while the cake is still warm. Let it cool or chill in the ref for 15 minutes.
- After it cool, cut 2 side of the cake. Then drizzle condensed milk on top of cake and spread margarine. Roll cake again with the parchment paper. Press cake inward the lift parchment and roll again. Chill in the ref for 30 minutes. After it chilled, dust cake with powdered sugar. Slice the cake roll and serve.