- 1 cup of graham crushed
- 4 tbsp of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 pack all purpose cream chilled
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp of vanilla syrup
- 2 fresh mango (for making mango puree, save some mango slices for toppings)
- 1 pack Mr. Gulaman
- To make the crust, pour the crushed grahams into a 9 inch round pie pan. Add the melted butter. Mix and spread to cover the base.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, chilled all-purpose cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla syrup. Mix them well until it’s fluffy.
- After mixing the filling of our cheesecake, pour this into pie pan. Let it chill it for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp of Mr. Gulaman into 2 tbsp of warm water. Mix it then add to your mango puree. Mix until fully blended.
- After waiting for 30 minutes, pour the mango mixture over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top the cheesecake with mango slices. Then put it in fridge for 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy your no-bake mango cheesecake!