- 1 pack Fudgee Barr Chocolate Cream Filled Cake (10 pcs)
- 1 pack (250ml) All-Purpose Cream, chilled overnight
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk (you can add more depends on how sweet you want it)
- Chocolate Sprinkles (optional)
- Remove fudgee barr cake paper liner and slice cake in half (horizontally). Set aside.
- Beat chilled all-purpose cream in a bowl over high speed until it double in volume. Add half-cup of condensed milk and beat again until it’s well blended into the cream.
- Arrange fudgee barr cake at the bottom of the container. Spread cream on top of cake.
- Repeat process until you reach top of the container (I made 3 layers).
- Top with chocolate sprinkles.
- Cover and chill in the ref overnight before serving.
Source: Sarap Channel