For the tart crust:
- 1 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 5 Tbsp Cold Butter, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
For the choco filling:
- 8 pcs (35g) Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1 big can(300ml) Condensed Milk
- In a bowl combine all-purpose flour and cold butter. Mix using fork until it turns into crumbs. Add sugar and salt. Mix. Then add egg and mix well. Gather and press the mixture together using your clean hands to form a dough. Knead until smooth but don’t over do it. Wrap dough in plastic wrap. Chill in the ref for 30 minutes.
- CHOCOLATE FILLING. Put heat proof bowl over simmering pot of water (improvised double boiler). Pour condensed milk and chopped dark chocolate into the bowl. Stir until the chocolate melts. When the chocolate melts remove from heat and set aside.
- Grease tart mold with melted butter or cooking oil. Get a portion of the dough and shape into a ball. Then press dough into the tart mold. Repeat process until you finish all the dough. Pour chocolate into each tart crust. Place in a baking sheet.
- Put wire stand inside the pan. Cover and preheat pan for 10 minutes over medium heat. After 10 minutes put baking sheet with the chocolate tart on top of wire stand. Cover and cook for 35 – 40 minutes over medium low heat. Then let it cool before removing from the mold. Chill in the ref before serving.
Source: Sarap Channel