- 1 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 3/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Instant Coffee
- Powdered Sugar, for coating
- In a bowl combine all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In another bowl combine condensed milk and butter. Mix well. Add instant coffee, vanilla and egg. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until it forms into a cookie dough. Scoop 1/2 tbsp of the cookie dough. Shape into a ball and flatten it. Cover with powdered sugar and place in a cookie sheet or tray line with parchment paper.
- Put wire stand inside the pan. Cover and preheat pan for 10 minutes over medium heat. Place baking tray on top of wire stand. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat. Don’t worry if it’s a bit soft once it cool it will firm up.
Source: Sarap Channel