- 2 eggs
- 1 pack grated cassava
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- jackfruit (langka), cut in tiny pieces
- butter spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Then add the grated cassava.
- Add the condensed milk, evaporated milk and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Add the jackfruit.
- Spray the mini muffin pan with butter spray. Then pour in the mixture.
- Bake the mini cassava for 18-20 minutes (you can Insert a toothpick to make sure the cassava is cooked through).
- Serve hot or cold with tea or coffee.