- 400 ml evaporated milk, chilled
- 390 ml condensed milk, chilled
- 1 cup milo powder
- 600 ml all purpose cream, chilled
- candy sprinkle, for toppings
- mini marshmallows, for toppings
- milo powder, for toppings
- chocolate sauce, for toppings
- In a bowl, add the chilled evaporated milk and condensed milk. Add the milo powder and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, pour the all purpose cream. Use a hand mixer and mix it for 5 minutes until it becomes fluffy and creamy.
- Combine the mixtures by folding it with spatula.
- To make a popsicle or ice drop, use a popsicle molder or a plastic cups. Add about 1/3 cup of chocolate mixture or until 3/4 full.
- Cover the cups with aluminum foil and poke a hole on top. Insert the popsicle stick into the hole and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Source: Pagkaing Pinoy TV