Crepe cakes are really good. They’re soft, chewy, and they have a unique texture unlike your usual cakes. If this is your first time making this kind of dessert, why not make it with our favorite chocolate drink- Milo!
This way, all your family, including the kids, will love your new dessert! Follow the instructions here in this recipe:
Milo Crepe Cake Recipe
- 2 packs 22g Milo Powdered Drink
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder optional
- 5 pcs eggs
- 1 big can 370ml Evaporated Milk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 200 ml whipping cream chilled overnight
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Confectioner sugar for dusting (optional)
- Chill the bowl and the beater in the ref for a few hours before we use later.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Then pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Grease pan with melted butter or cooking oil (vegetable oil, corn oil or canola oil) if you don’t have non-stick pan.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of the crepe mixture into the pan over low heat. Swirl the pan until the mixture covered the whole pan.
- Cook until the crepe sets and the top becomes dry.
- After all crepes are cooked let it cool or chill in the ref for a few minutes.
- Using a knife, cut around the edges of the crepe for a clean look.
- Get the bowl and the beater that we chilled few hours ago. Add chilled whipping cream and sugar into the bowl.
- Beat over high speed until stiff peak forms.
- Put first layer of milo crepe into a serving plate. Put whipped cream on top and spread evenly. Put another layer of milo crepe and spread with whipped cream. Repeat process until you finish all the milo crepe. Chill in the ref for a few minutes.
- Dust top with confectioner’s sugar to finish.