You know mechado and you know morcon, but have you tried combining the two in one dish?
Just imagine how good it will taste like! Well, enough reading and let’s start cooking and have it for our next meal!
Mechado Ala Morcon Recipe
- 1 kg beef cubed
- ½ kg pork cubed
- 2 pcs Longganisang Intsik finely chopped
- 2 pcs Chorizo de bilbao finely chopped
- ½ kg tomatoes chopped
- ½ kg onions chopped
- 1 head garlic finely chopped
- 3 tbsp pickles chopped
- Kinchay finely chopped
- Tomato sauce
- Soy sauce
- Ground black pepper
- In a pot, boil the beef and pork. Remove dirt foam then boil again.
- Add all the ingredients then cook until the meat is tender and the sauce is reduced. Add water as needed.
- Stir constantly to avoid sticking and burning of the sauce in the pot.
- Remove from hear and transfer to a serving bowl.
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)