When you need to quickly prepare dessert for an upcoming event and you don’t have much time or tools, then this Mango Tapioca dessert is perfect!
It is a simple salad made up of ripe mangoes, milk, and sago (tapioca).
Just follow this recipe for the right amount of ingredients to come up with a great tasting dessert!
Mango Tapioca Dessert Recipe
- 3 pcs ripe mangoes cubed
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 pack (250 ml) all-purpose cream
- ¾ cup sago (tapioca pearls)
- 6 cup water for cooking sago
- In a pot, put 5-6 cups of water and bring it to a boil. Add-in the sago. Stir to avoid it sticking together.
- Cover and cook in medium heat until the sago becomes translucent. (Check it every 5 minutes to stir and add water as needed until the sago is cooked.)
- Once the sago is translucent, turn off the heat and let it sit there for a couple of minutes. Even if you see a little bit of white in the center the remaining heat will still cook the sago.
- After a couple of minutes drain water from the sago and wash it with cold or tap water. Then set it aside.
- Cut the flesh of the mango into cubes. Set aside about ½ cup portion of the mango cubes for the toppings.
- In a bowl, combine all-purpose cream, mango cubes and cook sago. Mix well.
- Put mango sago in ice cream cups or any container. Topped with mango cubes.
- Cover ice cream cups and chill in the ref until you’re ready to eat it.
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)