- 1 kg ripe mangoes, cut into small pieces
- 1 pack all- purpose cream
- 1 medium- sized can condensed milk (around 250 ml)
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 4 cups water
- Place 4 cups water in a casserole or a sauce pan.
- Add 1/2 cup cornstarch and mix until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat the casserole or sauce pan on low fire while stirring the contents (don’t boil).
- After 10 minutes, remove from the heat.
- Allow to cool before transferring to wrappers (make sure that the mixture is cool or the plastic wrappers will burst).
- Use a funnel for easy transfer of the mixture to the ice candy wrappers (if you don’t have a funnel, transfer into a pitcher and pour from there).
- Tie the end of the plastic wrappers and cut excess plastic.
- Arrange in freezer and wait until frozen.
- Serve and enjoy!
Image: flickr.com (Jerimae Formeloza, 2011)